Monday 14 October 2013

Collar Town: Martingale collar review

A visual explosion, that's where I am going to start; when you go to Collar Town's Etsy shop, your eyes are assaulted with a riot of colour. 

I have always, until now, used leather collars padded collars and have been happy enough with them. The only issue I had was keeping them from fading and trying to keep them clean when, with increasing frequency, unquestionable things were rolled in. Martingale users told me I could just pop them in the washing machine - yay! I held off mainly because I couldn't quite find the right ones, and there are SO many out there it became a difficult to remember which ones came from where. 

And then I came across Collar Town. The collars, for me, really do stand out from the crowd. I was able to find ones that really matched the personality of my little furry family. I had an issue though, there were too many that I liked! I finally chose three to be delivered; they are made in Canada, but don't let that put you off, the delivery was speedy! Then there is the price - I ordered 1.5" medium and the conversion worked out at about £13.50 each, bargin!

When the arrived I knew one thing - I would be going back for more. Great crisp colours, sturdy material and well made, at that price I can get spares, backups for the spares, oooh and maybe holiday themed ones too! They are also a talking piece - I haven't had them long but already people are commenting on them. Suffice to say, I have already chosen my next order.

Whippet Snippets Facebook page

Collar Town Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CollarTown
Collar Town Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CollarTownPage 











(c) www.kerryjordan.co.uk {Sussex & Surrey Pet Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment