Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review : DinDins Wicked Raw Superfood

I'm so glad I stumbled across DinDins! Jasper has suffered with flaky, dry skin in varying degrees since we adopted him. We feed our dogs Raw and try to make it as healthy as possible, including fish, eggs, veg, carbs etc.

With regards to Jasper's skin, we have tried adding cod liver oil, oily fish, and a few other things that have been recommended, as well as another supplement which was a bit fiddly. Nothing seemed to have any any major effect. DinDin's is marketed as an organic supplement both for dogs using kibble where some nutritional value may have been stripped in the process of making the product, but also to boost Raw feeding.

The main concern I had before buying DinDins was that having three dogs, I would use it up quite quickly and it would start getting expensive (I bought the 100g tub for £22.00). They recommend 2 scoops per day for my Whippet size, that's six scoops a day in total for my hounds. I needn't have worried, the scoops (included in the tub), are actually quite small, and have still got half left after about two and a half weeks. 

I wasn't sure when, or if, I would see any results but so far so good. Not only has the flakiness reduced significantly, but his coat has definitely got more of a shine to it. I have to admit, I was just feeding it to my other two to cover any shortfall there may have been in their regular diet. Saying that though, I have noticed that they are all getting many more compliments about how shiny and healthy their coats are! As this seems to coincide with the introduction of DinDin's into their food, I can only believe that it's down to that. If it's having such a visible effect on the outside, I can only think how much good it's doing to their insides.

Apart from the great results I am getting, DinDins's has a really personal feel about it. Their response to email is swift and friendly, and the product was delivered quickly. 

Obviously every dog is different but I am really happy with the change that I have witness in ours. 

I hope this review is helpful and would love to hear if you decided to give it a try. They quite often have free samples on their facebook page too if you want to try before you buy.

Big thanks from Whippet Snippets! Whippet Snippets Facebook Page

DinDins Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dindinspets
DinDins Website: http://www.dindins.co.uk/





A healthy, shiny, Jasper

(c) www.kerryjordan.co.uk {Sussex & Surrey Pet Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment